Monday, September 9, 2013

MIA----->

I totally neglected my blog here after my first post. Just wanted to take some down time and relax and enjoy. AND was waiting for my next appointment with my doctor so I could update everyone.

So awhile back I had some surgery done to remove some polyps/cysts that were found to be blocking my Fallopian tubes. While the doctor was doing so, she also noticed that my uterine lining was very thick and was abnormal looking. After the surgery, she decided to put me on (Pravera, it's a hormone medication) which was supposed to help me with my lining to go down. She also threw me in for another loop and stated that it was early signs of endometriosis and feared it could be cancerous. Treatment had to be put on hold for 3 LONG LONG months. Finally, had a biopsy done last week and showed that my uterine lining went down and now I can go forward with the treatment. Once of course I pay the total due and have a balance of $0.00. Which me and my husband are working on... just so glad to finally receive wonderful news after the agonizing months of being so worried. Till next time. :)

No comments: